Praise Whistlers Abroad
http://praisewhistlers.org/forum/

Squirrel Hunt
http://praisewhistlers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3288
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ConnieS [ Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Squirrel Hunt

The best thing about hunting with a camera is the critter lives to be caught on film another day.

Today I was out and found this one. See him?
Image


I followed him with the zoom until I got this. He got a dandy snowcap zipping through the trees.
Image

Author:  Jim Wright [ Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Queen Connie ... squirrel hunter extraordinary!!! You go girl ... that second shot is good one ... I am going out again soon .. will see what I can find. I doubt that I can duplicate the white hat .. unless I give him a real little hat ... we have had no snow!!!

Is that with the sony????

Author:  Adrian [ Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Nice one, Connie. Susan will be delighted when she sees these. Amazing you got it wearing a snow cap. :thumbsup:

More praise photos please.

Author:  Susan [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

The squirrel is beautiful. I really like the close up. We have very few squirrels here in Greece and I miss them.

Author:  larrym [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

The close-up is outstanding, Connie. I'm with Adrian... more please!!!


__________________________

Larry

Author:  Jim Wright [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Adrian ... I am beginning to believe that Connie has crossed over to ...... photographer .... never to again be satisfied with just going through life. She now ... ta da .... wants to see it in color or black and white .. through a view finder window!!!! :laughing:

Author:  Adrian [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Jim Wright wrote:
Adrian ... I am beginning to believe that Connie has crossed over to ...... photographer .... never to again be satisfied with just going through life. She now ... ta da .... wants to see it in color or black and white .. through a view finder window!!!! :laughing:



Connie has always been a photographer and a good one at that. It is probably just a matter of time before she gets a DSLR. ;)

Image

Author:  KittyR [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Susan wrote:
We have very few squirrels here in Greece and I miss them.

Too bad I can't ship you a couple dozen. They are viewed as tree rodents around here.

Author:  ConnieS [ Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Adrian wrote:
Jim Wright wrote:
Adrian ... I am beginning to believe that Connie has crossed over to ...... photographer .... never to again be satisfied with just going through life. She now ... ta da .... wants to see it in color or black and white .. through a view finder window!!!! :laughing:



Connie has always been a photographer and a good one at that. It is probably just a matter of time before she gets a DSLR. ;)

Image


I'm now officially a photographer wannabe. I have a lot to learn.

I actually took an interest in getting good pictures when my dad passed on a nice hybrid point and shoot Chinon Genesis 35 mm in the early nineties. Then when my kids were babies I got semi-serious about it. Here are a few from that era.

Oldest daughter:
Image

Image

Youngest:
Image

Image

Maggie before she turned grey:
Image



Nowadays, with the Sony, and encouragement from you guys, I'm really liking the photography thing more than ever.

Author:  Adrian [ Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Squirrel Hunt

Super pictures Connie. You have a great eye.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/