Home Page: praisewhistlers.org
    Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Jump to:  
 Post subject: Recommended CD -- Chinese Bamboo Flute Music
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:52 pm 

I bought this yesterday. http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Bamboo-Fl ... 73-5919916
It's really pretty good and I'm impressed with the playing. Some of you might enjoy it. The clips will give you a good sense of what the CD is like. (I'm learning song #8 -- it's on the "Whistle Around the World" collection by L.E. McCullough.

There are pretty good prices in the used/new links on Amazon. There might be even better prices on Ebay, but then you have to consider differences in shipping.

Post subject: Re: Recommended CD -- Chinese Bamboo Flute Music
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:33 pm 

khl wrote:
It's really pretty good and I'm impressed with the playing. Some of you might enjoy it. The clips will give you a good sense of what the CD is like. (I'm learning song #8 -- it's on the "Whistle Around the World" collection by L.E. McCullough.

There are pretty good prices in the used/new links on Amazon. There might be even better prices on Ebay, but then you have to consider differences in shipping.
I have that one, too, Keith and I like it a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:45 pm 

Blackhawk wrote:
khl wrote:

I guess that means I should find another to recommend that you don't have so you HAVE to buy it. :laughing: :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:40 pm 

khl wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:
khl wrote:

I guess that means I should find another to recommend that you don't have so you HAVE to buy it. :laughing: :thumbsup:
That would be par for the course, wouldn't it? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 am 

khl wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:
khl wrote:

You're not off the hook, Keith. I got that book you recommended yesterday! My wife wants to have a word with you! :mrgreen: