Home Page: praisewhistlers.org
    Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Jump to:  
 Post subject: A CD worth checking out
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:52 am 
Site Admin

A former PWA member has a new CD release. Here's a copy of his post on The Chiff & Fipple:

Quote:
I have the pleasure to announce that, after many years of slow gestation, the sequel to the original Wellsprings CD is available. It's called Wellsprings 2: Joyful and features the same style of piano and flute as the first CD. You can read about the details and even listen to sound clips by clicking on the picture above. Or, if you prefer, check it out on Amazon.com (their sound clips should be up in a couple of weeks).

This time we used all original melodies, and the recording and mixing were 100% digital. Grey Larsen did the mastering (he squeezed us in right before Wooden Flute Obsession #3). I'm very happy with the sound quality and the music selection.

I played my metal flute with wooden head by Mark Hoza on all tracks for that extra woody sound that we all love. Jack did a wonderful job on the piano, as always.

Please check it out. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

glauber

Since I didn't copy the picture .... here's a link to CD Baby where you can listen to the clips. I have a copy of the CD and it's great. If you like music with a touch of jazz, this will be right down your alley.