Susanne
Site Admin

I'm still around

Hi everyone!
I just realised that I've been extremely absent lately, and for that I apologise. Life has just been rough, with the roof "thing", my feelings related to the Ukraine war, and then being way too busy with some projects (not even paid but they take ALL my time and energy). Luckily things are getting better at least in my own life. The projects are almost done and with at least one of them, I won't be directly involved in it next year. I may quit the other one too but I'm not sure yet. It's a design job for my former church in Sweden and normally I enjoy doing it, just not if I have to do a lot of other time-consuming things at the same time.

However, I'm back in the land of the living... or something like that. I hope you are all doing well. Spring is here and I've done quite a few things in the garden. We never know how long this weather will last so I'd better do it when I can! April can be a cold and dreary month... OR lovely. We'll see.
How are things for you? Weather? Otherwise?
jimwasson

Re: I'm still around

Warmish weather alternating with snow here. I'm doing well myself; my Dad has been having a little more difficulty, but that's not really unexpected. I've been practicing with music fairly regularly.

I'll be starting pepper and tomato seeds soon, with the plants going into the garden in late May.

Glad that you are becoming a little less overwhelmed in your activities.
Judy K

Weather-wise, we seem to have achieved snow, hail, rain and 40°F all in one day. It's not been our typical April weather.
Susanne
Site Admin

That sounds like normal April weather to me! Although I have no idea about F temperatures and don't look it up every time. We've just had a cold snap here but it's warming up again now. In Sweden they had several snow storms last week...

Return to “Mingle and chat”