Tommy

:D. Hello can you hear me now?
Had to change my password to come back. Are y’all doing ok?
Susanne
Site Admin

Re: 2024

Hey Tommy! It's good to hear from you. I've had a general overwhelm recently with an unusually long winter and a cold uninspiring spring and other troubles but I think I'm back into my normal self so that is good. Life is good here! We got to know some music people through Facebook, they play bluegrass and we invited them for a jam session the past weekend, and had a blast! It was so good to play bluegrass with other people again! We might record something for YouTube later..

How are you doing? And everyone else?
Tommy

I have a new job now working in Houston for Kacal’s auto and truck service. I have been there since September 10th 2023. I work on the shop not on the cars or trucks unless something needs to be welded or a mechanic needs some help. I keep the air compressor going and other shop equipment.
Our church was set on fire by an aroson. It was early on a Friday morning. They did apprehend the person. The Sunday school building was a total loss and the sanctuary and fellowship hall only had smoke and water damage. Will be at least a year before we can go back in full time.
Very glad to see PWA still here.😀
Tommy

It is going to get up to 91 at 3pm today!
It is so humid that mosquitoes are wearing scuba gear😉 our summer has arrived!

Return to “Mingle and chat”