Login    
   Praise Whistlers Abroad
   Home Page: praisewhistlers.org
    Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Jump to:  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:22 am
Posts: 1192
Location: Rodhope Mountains, Greece
](*,) I give up :roll: :laughing: :D


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:04 am
Posts: 664
Location: Central Texas
Adrian wrote:
](*,) I give up :roll: :laughing: :D



Well ... just wanted to be accurate for the record... :laughing:

I am envious of you and your subject matter .. now I have to repent again!!! :laughing:


Go to bed ... you need your rest .....

_________________
We are not perfect .... just forgiven!


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Posts: 1263
Jim Wright wrote:
Was some video mixed in but that doesn't count.


Even I know that's not true!! :D

My husband teaches news videography, and is always speaking of this student or that student having a "good eye," much like you gents speak of it in photography.

One of his former students did the videography for this story:

(mild expletive warning)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q9fNcpVog8

If you watch you can see he lines up his shots much like you do.

_________________
Religion requires, grace enables.
http://realgodseekers.blogspot.com/


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 491
google the rule of thirds. It helps :)


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:38 pm
Posts: 358
Location: 1.7 Miles East of Oklahoma
shadoes wrote:
google the rule of thirds. It helps :)


Here's a good one.

Didja know there's also a "rule of thirds" for scuba diving? :-k

_________________
The Ultimate 3G Network:

GOD the Father
GOD the Son
GOD the Holy Spirit


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 491
Ren-Tin-10 wrote:
shadoes wrote:
google the rule of thirds. It helps :)


Here's a good one.

Didja know there's also a "rule of thirds" for scuba diving? :-k


Always dive in pairs and never have a shark as your third?


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:04 am
Posts: 664
Location: Central Texas
shadoes wrote:
Ren-Tin-10 wrote:
shadoes wrote:
google the rule of thirds. It helps :)


Here's a good one.

Didja know there's also a "rule of thirds" for scuba diving? :-k


Always dive in pairs and never have a shark as your third?


I didn't know that Shad ... the things you learn on this site!!! :-k :D

_________________
We are not perfect .... just forgiven!


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:07 am
Posts: 41
Location: North of Houston,Tx
Jim Wright wrote:
I didn't know that Shad ... the things you learn on this site!!! :-k :D

You know Jim, since you have started using this shortened version of his name every time I see it I want to go catfishing... and its too cool to do that right now...so stop calling him SHAD... :shock:

Okay...call him Shad... but when this weather straightens out we have to go fishing... like I ever have any free time at a reasonable hour....... :cry:

Sorry for the Hi-Jack... you can return to talk of photos and making Adrian pull out his hair.... not that there is much left....... :roll:

_________________
If you need help ask GOD, If you don't THANK GOD
BE YOURSELF......EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 491
Micheal wrote:
Jim Wright wrote:
I didn't know that Shad ... the things you learn on this site!!! :-k :D

You know Jim, since you have started using this shortened version of his name every time I see it I want to go catfishing... and its too cool to do that right now...so stop calling him SHAD... :shock:

Okay...call him Shad... but when this weather straightens out we have to go fishing... like I ever have any free time at a reasonable hour....... :cry:

Sorry for the Hi-Jack... you can return to talk of photos and making Adrian pull out his hair.... not that there is much left....... :roll:


Oddly enough I used to live in a small North Carolina town called Grifton. I mention this because every year we had..and I kid you not .. a week long Shad festival. Yes that small NC town celebrated a bait fish.


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 211
Location: Lumberton, NJ
shadoes wrote:
Micheal wrote:
Jim Wright wrote:
I didn't know that Shad ... the things you learn on this site!!! :-k :D

You know Jim, since you have started using this shortened version of his name every time I see it I want to go catfishing... and its too cool to do that right now...so stop calling him SHAD... :shock:

Okay...call him Shad... but when this weather straightens out we have to go fishing... like I ever have any free time at a reasonable hour....... :cry:

Sorry for the Hi-Jack... you can return to talk of photos and making Adrian pull out his hair.... not that there is much left....... :roll:


Oddly enough I used to live in a small North Carolina town called Grifton. I mention this because every year we had..and I kid you not .. a week long Shad festival. Yes that small NC town celebrated a bait fish.


In southern NJ, there's a small town in Salem County that has a Shad Festival every year. The restaurants feature "Planked Shad" dinners. And throughout southern NJ a lot of folks look forward each year to the availability of shad roe.


________________

Larry

_________________
"Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal." - Isaiah 26:4 NIV

http://recovered4him.blogspot.com/


 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Angry Sky last night
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 141
Location: Sparta. NC USA
Red skies at night, a sailors delight.


 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group