Introductions - NEW USERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Sharing life, laughter and a love for praising God with Irish whistle and related instruments.

Moderator: The Team

jrc
Site Admin

Introductions - NEW USERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Post by jrc »

Glad you've found us ... we're happy you're here!

Please introduce yourself below, We ask you start here for a couple of reasons, the first being we would prefer to officially welcome you.

The second is for the security of the forum and the registered users.

Your post will remain in moderation until the intro is made and approved by an admin. If you attempt to post without the intro it will be deleted and eventually you will be banned. We'd really feel bad about that, but it's a necessary step given the state of the internet these days.

Looking forward to meeting you, and thanks for understanding.

Admin
Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith.
Habbakuk 2:4

Kurt

Re: Introductions - NEW USERS PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Post by Kurt »

Hello. I’m Kurt. I live in the Appalachian mountains and worship Christ with my whistles.

Judy K
Site Admin

Post by Judy K »

Hi, Kurt! Welcome to PWA. :wave:

I live in the Appalachian foothills in Ohio. Love the hills and country living. It has been quite the sanctuary this year.

While PWA does have 'whistle' in the name, we are also a multi-instrument group. Whistles, flute, and mountain dulcimers are my current choices in instruments.

jrc
Site Admin

Post by jrc »

Yo Kurt welcome!! I'm from SW VA, near the WV line. Love the mountains. Glad you found us!
Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith.
Habbakuk 2:4

ConnieS
PWA Founder

Post by ConnieS »

Hi, Kurt! I grew up in the Appalacians—in East Tennessee. I love to worship Him with whistles too. And guitar and mandolin.

Glad you’re here!
Religion requires, grace enables.
http://realgodseekers.blogspot.com/