Blood Moon Eclipse

Sharing life, laughter and a love for praising God with Irish whistle and related instruments.

Moderator: The Team

Judy K
Site Admin

Blood Moon Eclipse

Post by Judy K »

Sitting here, in the warm house, watching the eclipse in California on You Tube. It is too chilly (4°F) here for more than a quick glimpse! It does show more coloration live than through you tube. 8)

I took a screenshot. Couln't get it to load as a larger picture - don't know why. 8-[
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tommy

Re: Blood Moon Eclipse

Post by Tommy »

Good Photo Judy. I forgot about it.q :oops: Did not go out to look. I see the last one several months ago in the day. I shared my welding shield with friends to see it. For several minutes we could feel the temp drop.
Hmmmmm....... Just had a thought.

mack
PWA Founder

Post by mack »

Here in western Colorado it was in the 20's and hazy but impressive. Stepped out for a minute and realized I could see it through my dining room window. Let others do the picture taking and I could stay warm. I used to be a lot more excited...for some reason.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD

Judy K
Site Admin

Post by Judy K »

We had a clear sky with lots of stars shining here in Ohio ... and cold enough to totally forego any attempt at a picture. The moon was directly above our house during that time frame. Wish I could have watched from the inside, Mack. Was around 4°F while the eclipse was at peak, then continued down to -2°F. Brrrrrr! A You Tube live stream was a great alternative.

Judy K
Site Admin

Post by Judy K »

Tommy wrote:Good Photo Judy. I forgot about it.q :oops: Did not go out to look. I see the last one several months ago in the day. I shared my welding shield with friends to see it. For several minutes we could feel the temp drop.
Tommy, I was completely surprised on how well the screenshot worked! It's not something I attempt often. Gotta confess I knew nothing about the eclipse before. Was browsing youtube offerings and saw several live streams offered. Had to give it a look.