for King & Country

Sharing life, laughter and a love for praising God with Irish whistle and related instruments.

Moderator: The Team

Judy K
Site Admin

for King & Country

Post by Judy K »

I am listening to "for KING & COUNTRY - TOGETHER: A Night of Hope" on YouTube, link below. The entirety of this was filmed with each band member in their own homes, during this shutdown of the world. (Added - the brothers are together.) Thought it would be a good thing to share.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtQraArvec[/youtube]

mack
PWA Founder

Re: for King & Country

Post by mack »

Judy!
It was/is a good/excellent thing to share!!
Wow!
Never watched them before-not my genre...
MY genre? What is that anyway?
I think I have an inkling of why we are in this time apart/together! It’s to get us into God’s agenda of hope for the hopeless and help for the helpless and care for the careless!
I haven’t felt the intensity that most have because of
being a bit of a hermit anyway. Used my bad hips as excuses. Now I’m walking sorta normal and getting a bit more outgoing. Seems a bit the other way around for the outgoing folks getting confined.
Equalizing maybe!?
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD

Judy K
Site Admin

Re: for King & Country

Post by Judy K »

Mack, I will admit that their music is not on my regularly scheduled listening choices. The energy and the message is uplifting. Just don't listen if you've got a headache. ;)

Their music is Christian rock (?) -- maybe. Genres in music are confusing to me. I likes what I likes, so that 'genre' is good. :mrgreen:

On being a bit of a hermit, I've found that most city dwellers seem to consider people who choose to live in the country as hermits. The world is now in a situation where us country folks are being envied instead of pitied for our strange choices. My personal opinion is that hermits are cool! Once my goal in life was to have 800 acres, all fenced, and live smack dab in the middle. Still sorry that idea never came to fruition.

:wave: