Susanne
Site Admin

I'll start, to see if I can figure out how to do this!

This was our first video on YouTube, earlier this year. It was so much fun! Sadly we can't do much at the moment because my husband is suffering from tendonitis. But hopefully sometime after Christmas.

jimwasson

Re: I'll start, to see if I can figure out how to do this!

Very nice. Sorry about your husband's tendonitis. Think mandolin might have highly tensioned strings?
Susanne
Site Admin

Thanks, Jim, yes the mandolin has quite a lot of tension in the strings, but it seems like this is the same problem that he's had in the past too, but it's become worse again - not sure if it's because of work, mandolins or because he's been doing a lot of work around the house. It's likely work-related because he's a system developer and sits at a computer all day, he's been very busy lately and I know he doesn't usually sit very ergonomically. I've tried to convince him now to change position and be more aware.
Judy K

Nice, Susanne!

Hope your husband recovers from his tendonitis soon. I love his style of playing.
Susanne
Site Admin

Yes, he's super cool! We actually played a couple of tunes last night. We both miss those moments a lot.

Return to “Share your music!”