Susanne
Site Admin

Re: Great start

She has joined, Tommy! She’ll come in to say hello shortly, I guess.
Tommy

Susi thank you for the update. :)
Judy K

I am more of a midnight browser most days. ;)

Hello, everyone! I did have a bit of trouble signing up. I'd get through the whole process and get bumped to incorrect user name or incorrect password. It could have been a glitch in my computer as much as in the sign in process.

Susi, may we please have a waving emoticon? I'm not sure Tommy and I can 'chat' without it.
Susanne
Site Admin

Hi Judy! I’ll see what I can do. 😁 There probably is a lot of fun stuff to download. But now I’ll take some days off the computer. I’ll be around for a chat (phone, iPad etc) but need a rest from the tech stuff!
Tommy

Judy K wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 06:27 I am more of a midnight browser most days. ;)

Susi, may we please have a waving emoticon? I'm not sure Tommy and I can 'chat' without it.
🙋Hi all. Happy day after Christmas. Found this wave?on iPhone? But unable to use on laptop PC! We had a great Christmas Day with both sons and a few of there friends eating with us. Oldest son brought grand kids Rhylinn 8 and Royce 5.
Susanne
Site Admin

Yes because you probably have the emoji keyboard option on your phone! I’ll check what emoji kits there are to download for the forum later this week.

Return to “Mingle and chat”