Judy K

Happy New Year!

Wishing one and all a healthy, safe and music-filled 2022!

Susanne
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year!

Thanks and the same to you! We had a lovely New Year’s Eve, had an online party with friends. I absolutely love technology!
Judy K

An online party? Cool way to stay in contact.

My best friend and I have to use old fashioned methods. She doesn't understand or like technology. No cell, no computer.
Susanne
Site Admin

I would be extremely isolated and miserable if it wasn’t for technology. Sure, there are phones, but it makes such a difference actually seeing each other. It feels more normal. We’ve kept the camera club activities going on Zoom, and we’ve started an online music session with friends all over Europe. And parties for Burns night, St Patrick’s day etc. I’m so thankful for all this, it makes the pandemic so much easier to handle.
But I understand it isn’t for everyone.
jimwasson

Happy New Year to all.

We have found the use of internet communications of immense worth with our daughter, son-in-law, and now two granddaughters living in Redruth, Cornwall, UK. I even found it very nice when I was staying with my Dad 24/7, so that I could make visual contact with my wife and other family members here.

That being said, there's nothing quite like being with someone in person, when it's possible.

Return to “Mingle and chat”