Feb 23, 2022

It is February 23 here and all or most is well . :D
How about where ya'll are at? :?:
Susanne
Site Admin

Re: Feb 23, 2022

Hi Tommy, good to hear from you!
If all is well? 😂😂😂😂😂

A roofing company has been here today to fix parts of our roof, and they found a very bad structure and had to order in new wood. While waiting for the guy to return with it, and some of the roof was open, the heaven opened up with a heavy downpour... water started pouring into the bedroom and living room.
Also, we need to have more fixed than what was originally planned, which will cost us basically the rest of what we had saved for the house.

The words I want to use to express my feelings right now don't fit a nice Christian forum.

I hope everyone else is doing well.
Tommy

Susanne I hope things will become better for you.

On the world front looks like things are getting worse between Russia and Ukraine. :(
Susanne
Site Admin

Thanks, Tommy. I'm sure it will be ok. We just need to wait with other house jobs for a while.

Regarding the Russia situation, the language needed is even worse...

Today the roof people work in snowfalls instead. An interesting job they have.
Judy K

Hey, Tommy! :wave: Tickled pink to see you. I hope your 'most' becomes 'all' soon.

Susanne ... :shock: ... so sorry your house decided to invite the rain & snow inside. Guess it would be cruel and unusual punishment to post a video of "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head", hmm. :roll:

Please forgive my strange sense of humor in such a horrible situation. The song just popped into my head!
Susanne
Site Admin

Feel free to express that humour how much you like, Judy. I laugh at the situation myself. Last night at our online music session I sang "Green leaves hang over rusty tin, and the porch roof is falling through"... and then "So let me stay up here where the air is clear, and the cool rippling waters run down (and I added "over my head" :D :D ).."

Time learn "Deep river blues" probably.

Return to “Mingle and chat”